Friday, October 9, 2015

Annie's Soup Star pasta & chicken soup)

I'm a member of several groups for product testing for free in exchange for my unbiased reviews... I'm going to talk about Influenster! Love them! They send me a box if I qualify for testing. This was my first box. It's called a Comfort Voxbox. One of the products they offered in this particular box was, 'Annie's Homegrown Organic Star Pasta & Chicken Soup ". It's a product of Canada. Let's just get to the good part, its made with NO artificial flavors, synthetic colors or preservatives.
Also, organic chicken - No antibiotics and no added MSG or yeast extract. 
Shockingly, my children loved it! They are so picky. I headed the soup up and made grilled cheese sandwiches with it. Let's say, something easy for mom and yummy for everyone. I know this day in age we're all getting to eat better and buy better for our loved ones, Annie's is your pick! I would recommend Annie's to everyone, for sure!

Go check them out and see what you think!
Check them out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment